On mar, 2004-07-13 at 17:03 +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
> I see in http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2004/07/msg00034.html a
> reported claim of "up to 2 months" before amd64 can get into the main
> archive. Advocates of this GR should note that the last 4 GRs have
> taken longer than that to be decided, let alone implement anything.

If this is the case, this is very good news. I'm not accusing anyone in
particular and I'm sure most of the people who have remained silent are
working towards amd64. However, I want to make sure amd64 won't be
dropped because of some random developer at a critical position not
agreeing with that.
--
Josselin Mouette                  /\./\
                                                 pouet