On 2004-07-13 16:18:34 +0100 Robert Millan <zeratul2@wanadoo.es> wrote:

The people actualy putting amd64 on hold are ftpmasters. And I don't think he can include any discussions with ftpmasters since all the mail sent to
them on this issue made its way into /dev/null.

OK, so the GR is seeking to overrule ftpmasters? Were these emails sent to them about amd64 cc'd anywhere public?

I see in http://lists.debian.org/debian-amd64/2004/07/msg00034.html a reported claim of "up to 2 months" before amd64 can get into the main archive. Advocates of this GR should note that the last 4 GRs have taken longer than that to be decided, let alone implement anything.