Re: Proposal - Deferment of Changes from GR 2004-003

[Bear with me while I figure out this "Mail-Followup-To" business with
mutt. I am subscribed to the list, so no To|Cc's please.]

Quoting Chad Walstrom:

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 07:35:02AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Why not ? People do mistakes ... a bunch of volunteers can do
> collective mistakes.

Well, it looks like you're going to get your chance anyway if enough
people hop on the Sanders bandwagon.

> Maybe we should have more coverage about votes in Debian Weekly News,
> they're reporting the vote being conducted but they could give links
> to some messages that summarize well the various trend appeared during
> the discussions.

I would agree to that. ;-)

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/