Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates, and a blatantly political answer

Ron <ron@debian.org> writes:

> And yet still its not short enough to already know your preference for
> a public flogging over any exercise involving self restraint.

Despite all that Branden has ever done, Craig Sanders just unleashed a
stream of unacceptable noise.  If we want to make Debian more
attractive to whatever sort of people are turned off by rudeness and
public verbal flogging, Branden should not be your first concern.

Debian has already decided, through persistent and obstinant inaction,
that Craig should be tolerated, no matter how many people he turns off
from Debian.

Thomas