Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 06:31:42PM +0100, Gergely Nagy wrote:
[lots of partially amusing but mostly silly text snipped]

> Ooooh! There's another idea! We can feed Gone with the Wind (iirc that
> was the title), th script of Titanic and other stuff to a megahal, put a
> tama frontend on it, dress it up as a girl, then feed it our
> constitution, policy and -devel without the flamewars, and we have a
> new, female developer!

You do of course realise that -devel without the flamewars would
consist purely of people sending "unsubscribe" requests to the wrong
place and spam, right?  And having a devel with a vocabulary solely
consisting of SPAM-phrases and the word unsubscribe might not be very
useful. ;-)

Regards: David Weinehall
--
 /) David Weinehall <tao@acc.umu.se> /) Northern lights wander      (\
//  Maintainer of the v2.0 kernel   //  Dance across the winter sky //