Re: Re: Just a single Question for the Candidates

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 12:11:46PM +0000, Helen Faulkner wrote:
> This is my opinion, anyway :)

	I'm glad you expressed your opinion.  I was going to posit it
myself, based on conversations with my girlfriend, but hearing it from a
woman is much better.

	There's no rational reason why women should be made to feel less
confident than men.  But that's not a useful argument to make, so I
think we should constantly encourage everyone to participate.

	We're not really scary at all, and I hope that your continued
interaction with Debian will assauge your fears.  Welcome to the Debian
Family!

Simon