Re: Questions for the candidates

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 01:31:19PM +0100, Falk Hueffner wrote:
> Do you really think a useful and productive discussion could come from
> a candidate trying to answer this question? I don't. I would be pretty
> annoyed if I was to answer them.

I don't think this is a reasonable question, and I disagree with the
point I think you're trying to make.

On the other hand, I think the questions you're talking about were
reasonable, if a bit verbose.  I hope the candidates address at least
some of them.

Finally, if you don't want to answer those questions, I don't see any
reason why you should.

--
Raul