Re: Another Non-Free Proposal

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 03:35:52PM -0500, Dale E Martin wrote:
> If you == "Dale E Martin", you guess wrong.  If it didn't matter to me, I
> would not be engaged in this discussion at all.  I'm trying to understand
> the cost/benefit since one day this could come to a vote.  Please don't
> turn a useful discussion into a personal attack.

What, Craig Sanders turn a useful discussion into a personal attack?
What a baseless[1] accusation!

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2000/debian-devel-200011/msg00886.html
    http://www.anu.edu.au/mail-archives/link/link0201/0136.html
    http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2000/debian-devel-200011/msg01055.html
    http://gopher.quux.org:70/Computers/Debian/Mailing%20Lists/debian-devel/debian-devel.199811%7C/MBOX-MESSAGE/148

(Hmm, not too much recently.  Maybe he has mellowed.  :) )

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Good judgement comes from
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     experience; experience comes from