Re: Call for votes for the Condorcet/Clone proof SSD voting methods GR

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 09:37:22PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
> Hi,,
>         This is the second call for votes for the Condorcet/Clone
>  proof SSD voting methods GR. Apparently, the first call did not make
>  it to d-d-a.

For the benefit of the average non-voting-geek Debian developer,
could the proponents of this amendment please explain what problem
it attempts to solve, with real life examples?

An explanation of why we need such a complicated system at all would be
interesting too.

Follow-ups to debian-vote, please.

As an aside, where is the constituition located on www.d.o, and why
doesn't the search engine find any references to it at all?

Hamish