Call for votes for the Condorcet/Clone proof SSD voting methods GR

I do not think the set of choices on this ballot meets the requirements of the
current Constitution.  That says a General Resolution, which this ballot
claims it is, should have Yes, No, or Further Discussion options (A.3.2).  I
don't see any way to vote the equivalent of No with the current ballot.

Also, the explanation accompanying the ballot should refer to None Of The
Above only if there is such an option.

P.S. I am not subscribed to debian-vote, please Cc: me on replies.

--
Neil Roeth