Re: RFD: amendment of Debian Social Contract

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 10:39:56PM -0600, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > For reference, I wouldn't be. Either:
> > 	Further, non-free and contrib shall be removed from the archive,
> > 	and no longer supported by the Debian project.
> > or
> > 	Further, non-free and contrib shall continue to be supported by
> > 	the Debian project.
> Of course, that leaves voters without any way to express the opinion
> "change the Social Contract to not mandate non-free, but punt on the
> question of its actual removal", which is also a valid viewpoint.

	[ 1 ] Change social contract, remove non-free
	[ 1 ] Change social contract, keep non-free
	[ 2 ] Don't change social contract
	[ 3 ] Further Discussion

Cheers,
aj

Australian DMCA (the Digital Agenda Amendments) Under Review!
	-- http://azure.humbug.org.au/~aj/blog/copyright/digitalagenda