Re: Resending private mail to public lists

[please don't cc: me on replies]

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 10:01:39AM -0800, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Robert Woodcock <rcw@debian.org> writes:
> > It's *private* *mail*. Treat it as such. For the sanity of the rest of us.
>
> More to the point: if a Debian developer is sending me hateful and
> abusive mail, I want the rest of the Project to know about it.

We already know about it. I think it's great that Craig is at least keeping
it to private mail these days - he used to post that stuff to the lists.
(Think "baby steps" :)

Please, when you recieve an email that causes your blood to boil, count to
ten, go make a cup of tea, walk back to your computer, and hit the delete
key.
--
Robert Woodcock - rcw@debian.org
"You can't insult someone who wears a pink fedora." -- Raul Miller