Re: [CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT] Disambiguation of 4.1.5

On Sun, Nov 12, 2000 at 10:34:43PM +1100, Craig Sanders wrote:
> i second proposal A but do not second proposal B.

The whole point of Manoj's mail was to present a joint proposal, which
(AIUI) requires seconds as such.  Its purpose is to place both proposals on
the same ballot, so that they may be voted on simultaneously.

Proposals A and B both already, separately have reached Call For Votes
status (they did in October).  Your seconding of either one at this point
is ineffectual.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   When I die I want to go peacefully in
Debian GNU/Linux                |   my sleep like my ol' Grand Dad...not