Tally Sheet Check (Debian Project Leader Election 2004)

Hi,

On Sun, 2004-04-11 at 02:11, Debian Project Secretary wrote:
>   The tally sheet is at:
>  http://master.debian.org/~srivasta/leader2004_tally.txt

This page says:
> You may locate the MD5SUM corresponding to a debian login ID,
> given the associated secret token returned with the ack, [...]

For people wondering why they can't find the secret token in their ack
mail, I found the following:

When evolution or mutt (or whatever) decodes the MIME part with the
headers:

and the GPG encrypted message as content, after decrypting the message,
it looks after Content-* (and/or other) headers _inside_ the decrypted
part, like the following:

But instead, it finds the first paragraph of the ack mail, interprets it
as header and discards it. Unfortunately, this first paragraph comprises
the biggest part of the ack mail, including the secret token. :-)

To get it, decrypt the mail manually.

For the future, I propose those Content-* headers inside ack mails.

bye,
  Roland