[nomination] here we go...

Let's get the ball rolling with nominations...I, of course, am running
again this year. I'm very sorry to hear that Wichert is not running for
a third term, since he is a worthy candidate for DPL (as he has proven
over the last 2+ years). Hopefully we'll see some new blood step forth
for nominations in this election.

I'm prepared to field questions on issues in private, but until the
nominations are over, I'd don't want to start covering these discussions
on -vote. In the past, we have tried to hold off "campaigning" until the
end of the nomination period, so each candidate starts off on equal
footing. I think we need to stick with this format.

Ben