Re: [VUA 45-1] Discontinuing clamav-data support for "plain" etch

Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk> writes:

> On 11.05.08 11:08, Ben Finney wrote:
> > However, the instructions on <URL:http://www.debian.org/volatile/>
> > don't mention 'etch-volatile' at all, and explicitly instruct 'etch'
> > users to set 'etch/volatile' as the distribution in 'sources.list'
> > records. I currently have that, and (as announced above) it's no
> > longer getting 'clamav-data' updates.
>
> the "Archive" section describes how to configure volatile.

Yes, but it doesn't mention anything called "etch-volatile", which the
announcement says I should be using.

It's not clear whether this is because there is no such thing as
'etch-volatile', or whether it's because the announcement or web page
is wrong, or whether they're both confusingly referring to the same
thing by different names, or something else.

--
 \         "I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering."  -- |
  `\                                                     Steven Wright |