Re: debian-volatile mirrors

On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 03:34:06PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> > (A benefit that may not be obvious is that this way we will also be able to
> > trivially add the volatile archive into the Debian mirror checkers.)
>
> This was one of the reasons there was no clear consensus at the time...
> I guess there is now a consensus, so feel free to merge!

Okay, we need the missing information (primarily contact) for the following:

Site: mirror.debianforum.de
Volatile-http: /debian-volatile/
Volatile-ftp: /debian-volatile/
Country: DE Germany

Site: giano.com.dist.unige.it
Volatile-http: /debian-volatile/
Volatile-ftp: /debian-volatile/
Country: IT Italy

Site: volatile.debian.or.at
Volatile-http: /debian-volatile/
Volatile-rsync: debian-volatile/
Country: AT Austria

Site: debian.ids-services.de
Volatile-http: /debian-volatile/
Country: DE Germany

Site: debian.solutium.co.uk
Volatile-http: /debian-volatile/
Country: GB United Kingdom
Location: London

Site: debian.domainmail.org
Volatile-ftp: /debian-volatile/
Volatile-http: /debian-volatile/
Volatile-rsync: debian-volatile/
Country: US United States
Location: Atlanta, GA

Site: piotrkosoft.net
Alias: piotrkosoft.netinet.net
Volatile-ftp: /pub/mirrors/debian-volatile/
Volatile-http: /pub/mirrors/debian-volatile/
Volatile-rsync: mirrors/debian-volatile/
Country: PL Poland

--
Josip Rodin
mirrors@debian.org