Re: Spamassassin 3.1

Il giorno gio, 08/06/2006 alle 11.00 +0200, Martin Zobel-Helas ha
scritto:

> please also read
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-volatile-announce/debian-volatile-announce-2005/msg00011.html
> where it  says about /etc/apt/preferences:

Thanks.
I read:
------------
volatile: apt-get upgrade from sarge should just work (even
noniteractively), i.e. no changes to configuration required.

And the new spamassassin does not seem to match this criterium. Imho
trying to cherrypick some tests from spamassassin 3.1 and generating a
spamassassin-3.0+enhancedfordebian is not sensible. (fork=massive
work). Therefore sloppy seems to be the correct target.
--------

Can I have upgrade problem with spamassassin 3.1? Should I change
configuration?
I manage a lot of server then I don't want problems..

Bye
Alessio