Re: postgrey into volatile

Hi Adrian,

On Sunday, 13 Nov 2005, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> (i) Please, please, please include the information in
> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-volatile/2005/08/msg00008.html> on the
> <http://volatile.debian.net/> homepage.  Also: the upload itself - do I use
> 'volatile' or 'stable' in the changelog?  I assume the directory for the
> upload is the same as for master, so the relevant ~/.dupload.conf snippet
> is minimal? (You'll notice that I'm not particularly interested in volatile
> - but I like the idea and I think you make it harder than necessary to
> support it.)
>
> (ii) The package I'm talking about:  postgrey, a greylisting deamon for
> postfix.  The volatile part is the whitelist of hosts that don't work well
> with greylisting.  I'll upload 1.21-1volatile1 which is exactly the sarge
> version plus
>  - whitelist update from 1.22.
>  - fixed logcheck patterns
>  - added adduser dependency (used in postinst, so that's a quite annoying
> bug although probably not hitting many people.)
>
> I'll not include the other things to keep the diff small.

first of all, sorry for not responding in a reasonable timeframe. As i
am currently moving AND as i have been on LinuxWorldExpo Frankfurt last
week, i was not able to answer your mail.

regarding (i): i have send a patch to the webwml-group to get
debian-volatile included on www.d.o/devel/debian-volatile. So the
website is about to move. I have not yet heared anything back, but i
will defitifly ask back in the next days. The new webpage will include
all the needed information.

regarding (ii): could you pleas send the diff to the list or a link to
the diff? As you wrote you will keep the diff small, i see no problem
why postgrey could not be included into debian-volatile.

Greetings

Martin