postgrey into volatile

Hi,

(i) Please, please, please include the information in
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-volatile/2005/08/msg00008.html> on the
<http://volatile.debian.net/> homepage.  Also: the upload itself - do I use
'volatile' or 'stable' in the changelog?  I assume the directory for the
upload is the same as for master, so the relevant ~/.dupload.conf snippet
is minimal? (You'll notice that I'm not particularly interested in volatile
- but I like the idea and I think you make it harder than necessary to
support it.)

(ii) The package I'm talking about:  postgrey, a greylisting deamon for
postfix.  The volatile part is the whitelist of hosts that don't work well
with greylisting.  I'll upload 1.21-1volatile1 which is exactly the sarge
version plus
 - whitelist update from 1.22.
 - fixed logcheck patterns
 - added adduser dependency (used in postinst, so that's a quite annoying
bug although probably not hitting many people.)

I'll not include the other things to keep the diff small.

(cc: me please, not subscribed to this list)

cheers
-- vbi

--
pub  1024D/92082481 2002-02-22 Adrian von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch>
   Key fingerprint = EFE3 96F4 18F5 8D65 8494  28FC 1438 5168 9208 2481