[VUA 80-1] Updated clamav version

Debian Volatile Update Announcement VUA 80-1  http://volatile.debian.org
debian-volatile@lists.debian.org                      Michael Tautschnig
July 8th, 2011

Package              : clamav
Version              : 0.97.1+dfsg-1~lenny1
Importance           : medium

Upstream published version 0.97.1.

This is a bugfix release. The changes are not strictly required for
operation, but users of the previous version in volatile might get
warnings.

The bugfixes that are part of this release include security-relevant
fixes for handling LZMA-packed files (no CVE ID).  If you use clamav,
we highly recommend that you upgrade to this version.

Upgrade Instructions
--------------------

You can get the updated packages at

http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile/pool/volatile/main/c/clamav

and install them with dpkg, or add the volatile archive for Lenny
to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

 deb http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main
 deb-src http://volatile.debian.org/debian-volatile lenny/volatile main

You can also use any of our mirrors.  See
`http://www.debian.org/volatile/volatile-mirrors' for the full list of
mirrors.  The archive signing keys were included in Debian Lenny.

For further information about debian-volatile, please refer to
`http://www.debian.org/volatile/'.

If there are any issues, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the
debian-volatile team at `debian-volatile@lists.debian.org'.