Jessie freezes.

Good time of the day.

I have a strange to me problem related to Jessie deadly freezes.

I have noticed that it is somehow related w/ /tmp dir. (that is mounted
as tmpFS) filling to its measure, though.

Yet for sure (for some times it survives, and suppose it should
always to be dead or surving ether) i do not know the reason.

I set up an encrpyted swap file for 1 GiB - in case i lack RAM for my
needs at the times the /tmp is filled up.

I have made some testing (reducing /tmp size that is lost time system
frozen was 1242 MiB) watching RAM, swap, and /tmp numbers
right before the freeze, that gave me an idea that RAM/swap is not an
issue here (not exhausted), for though /tmp dir. was filled up (0
MiB free), yet swap had about 500 MiB of free space.

So question is, how i can test it further to find out the
problem?

Thank you for advance.

Ста.