From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@eesti.ee>
To: ralf mardorf rocketmail com
Subject: [Bulk] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 17:24:26 +0300 (EEST)

This is the Postfix program at host smtp.aso.ee.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

			The Postfix program

<jaanus.karo@eesti.ee>: mail forwarding loop for jaanus.karo@eesti.ee

Reporting-MTA: dns; smtp.aso.ee
Arrival-Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 17:24:26 +0300 (EEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; jaanus.karo@eesti.ee
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; mail forwarding loop for
jaanus.karo@eesti.ee

On Fri, 2013-05-17 at 14:21 +0200, Pol Hallen wrote:
> Hi all :-)
>
> Is there a package to adduser with automatic random/crypted password?
>
> I can do an automatic script but if there's a package is better.
>
> thanks!
>
> Pol

Sorry, I couldn't resist to send the notification and I hope 10 or 20
people will do it to ;p. Imagine everybody would do it, then you your
email account would get spammed with thousands receipts ;).