Re: Not for me.

On Tue, 05 Mar 2013 12:07:30 +1300
Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:

> On 05/03/13 09:53, Mark Filipak wrote:
>
> > You snake. I replied to you privately and you published my reply in
> > public.
>
> Agreed on this. Replying to a private email on a public list is bad
> form.

Yes, although this particular poster spent a lot of time replying to
both, and the personal one usually arrives before the other has crawled
through the list administration system. It would be easy to assume this
was another dual-destination message. I have to admit I wouldn't bother
checking the headers in the case of this poster.

--
Joe