Re: Visualization of directory tree of my machine

What I can see of Nautilus (I needed an image because I do not use it,
here it is, maybe there are different versions...
http://doc.ubuntu-fr.org/_media/nautilus.png?w=400) is very close to
windows... The only difference I see here is the lack of the left panel
with the tree.
If this is this feature that you need, just searching for "nautilus
directory tree" gave me this link:
http://linux.about.com/library/gnome/blgnome6n3g.htm

Hope it helps.