Re: [Fwd: Re: How to set display resolution manually?]

A quick result: I tried out change my wm from ratpoison to fluxbox. And it almost worked out. When I started up fluxbox, the tab bar is on the bottom of my screen now, left no black region. Still, when I started up application like konsole or chromium, it appears in 1366x768 resolution, but since now I am using fluxbox, I can drag the window to become full size...
So your guess was accurate...I always hope myself could have such great ability...(Maybe just because i am just newbie:))