Re: continuous reboots in a two nodes cluster with heartbeat and pacemaker.

On 8/11/2012 8:59 AM, Mauro wrote:
> Hello, I'm experiencing continuous reboots of my two nodes in a
> heartbeat+pacemaker cluster.
> Reboots are random, one day they happen one other day not, sometime
> for 7 days they don't happen, sometimes they happen at night.
> They happen at random days and random time.
> Nodes are connected to a Cisco 3570 switch and a SAN storage system.
> Perhaps there is a misconfiguration in the interfaces?
> Here is my interfaces file:

> Do you think there are some errors?

To determine that you need to look at your logs files, not your config
files.  If the nodes are rebooting due to fencing it will be logged
somewhere, as should the underlying network errors that cause the fence
to close.

--
Stan