Re: Package debian-ispell.el needs updated

On Wed, 25 Jul 2012 21:31:34 +1000, Jeffrey Spencer wrote:

(please, no html... thanks)

> I was trying to report this bug but running ubuntu failed to do so
> properly.

To report a bug in Debian BTS your should have the package installed into
Debian, right? :-?

Anyway, you can manually send a preformatted e-mail to Debian BTS, it's
not easy but can be done with a bit of patience. Instructions can be
found here:

Sending the bug report via e-mail
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting.en.html

> This package needs updated to allow the changing of the dictionary list
> or proper configuration when running hunspell. It wouldn't let me set
> the dictionary list until after all ispell was already initialized. If
> I can be pointed where to report the bug I can provide more info.

Can't comment on the problem, sorry.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón