[POSTPONED] Re: installation with UEFI

On 2012-07-03 19:23, Camaleón wrote:
> There was a discussion at the devel mailing list:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2012/01/msg00168.html

Thanks for this, hadn't seen it yet.

> And also an article from the same person who started the above thread:
>
> http://tanguy.ortolo.eu/blog/article51/

I tried this one out before I posted. It doesn't work for my setup.

> Can't comment on the methods, sorry, I'm afraid I'm still stuck with the
> old BIOS in all of my systems and haven't had the chance to test the new
> implementation ;-(

I will stick to "old style", too, for the time being. This whole UEFI
thing hasn't landed in Debian land yet AFAICS.

Besides the "all new and shiny" thing about UEFI, booting with grub-pc
works pretty ok for me at the moment.

Thanks to all who replied.

ändu