Re: [1/2 OT] How to find the desktop near me?

On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 3:43 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> El 2012-07-01 a las 02:11 +0800, lina escribió:
>
> (resending to the list)

>> > Is hardware that broke?
>>
>> The electrical wire. It gave me some scary sounds.
>
> Just the cable or the power supply?
Kinda of very silly though,
the electrical wire connected to monitors didn't connect well,
so there was some sound of the leakage of electricity. I thought the
monitor had problem.

>> > How about "arp -n"?
>>
>> I will try tomorrow.  I have not used it for long.  I guess the password I had tried not correct.
>
> What password do you mean? :-?

I checked. Strangely there was no IP detected at the first minutes I
logged in, it gets well after ifup eth0.