Re: Install Squeeze with firmware

The first step is choosing a language but I think you do not mean that.
What do you mean by 'stand-by'? There is no response to any key presses?

yes, my language

Please say what medium you used for the iso, how the iso was put on it
and which operating system you used to do it.

I try install from hdd with image installer hd-media, and iso file from
cdrom.

Your log was selective in its content; now you are selective in what
questions you choose to answer. :)

I try two attempts:

first: from hd-media via grub2, with initrd.gz-vmlinuz onto hdd first
partition

second: with cdrom netinstall firmware

Your log also shows only /dev/sda? Was it for the HDD install?

hdd is 40gb ata with 3 partition: sda1/swap/sda3/sda4

Do you have two USB sticks available? Do you have access to a Linux
machine?

yes

Regards