[OT] Mails coming from "joe1assistly@gmail.com" (was: grub2 loop back is not working)

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:03:21 +0530, J. Bakshi wrote:

> Thanks

Your welcome.

In the meantime... I'm receiving an e-mail for every reply I get from you
in this list:

***
1QA4xxx2a | Apr 28, 2012 10:08AM UTC   =

Thank you for submitting your request. We have received your request and =
are working on responding to you as soon as possible. If you have any add=
itional information to add to this case, please reply to this email.

Thanks in advance for your patience and support.

This message was sent to bakshi12@gmail.com in reference to Case #79825.
***

Can you please check if this is coming from you and if so, configure
whatever automatism triggers this message properly? :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón