Boot messages getting cleared

Hello

since the upgrade to wheezy i have a problem with the messages that are shown
during boot. Currently during boot messages are shown as usual on vt1 but then
at some point late in the boot process these messages are cleared and then only
the login prompt is shown on vt1 just like on vt2.
I would like to have these messages on vt1 still as privously. It seems i use
the wrong search terms on google as nothing seems to show up. I tried to track
down the files in '/etc/init.d/' also kdms configuration. I have a little
suspicion that consolekit is the culprint but have no clue where and how to
change that. It would be kind if somebody could gave me some pointers in the
right direction.

--
Regards,
Thilo

4096R/0xC70B1A8F
721B 1BA0 095C 1ABA 3FC6  7C18 89A4 A2A0 C70B 1A8F