Re: [OT] Posting styles (was: printer Kyocera FSC-5100DN)

On Sun, 15 Apr 2012 11:07:16 +0300, Mika Suomalainen wrote:

> 15.04.2012 00:53, Camaleón kirjoitti: <...>
>>
>> P.S. I find quite hard to understand why there are users who despite
>> consider my postings to be sort a "newbie killers" and "soft-mind
>> perverters" are still replying to them. The only conclusion I can reach
>> for this behaviour is that: 1/ my posts contain some kind of magnetic
>> material that inevitably attracts them (though I haven't have found any
>> trace of ferrite in the headers) or 2/ is just they want to make noise.
>> I will have to deeply think in which of the both options hold the true.
>> Mmmm...
>>

> In my opinion it's good that you care answer to posts and try to help. I
> am not seeing any reasons why your posts would be "newbie killers".

Thanks.

> Everyone can make mistakes sometimes.

Sure, and me the first (though I'm still waiting to know what were the
offending words...)

> PS. I didn't see anything weird with your headers either ;).

O:-)

Mika, I see that you have migrated from inline signatures to appended
ones and I hope you've done so motivated by strong reasons and not just
by others complaints. Anyway, now is very easy to reply to your posts, no
more extra stuff deletion needed anymore ;-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón