Re: CUPS on Sid printing blank sheets

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
> On Mon 27 Feb 2012 at 11:29:59 -0500, Tom H wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:38 AM, Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:
>> >
>> > Quite possibly. But that's the nature of Testing, isn't it? Preventing
>> > packages in a good state (like CUPS) from migrating there defeats its
>> > purpose.
>>
>> Why don't you add a comment to the bug stating that you disagree with
>> the diversity and let the maintainers decide?
>
> Sorry, I'm a bit thrown by 'diversity'; I'll assume you mean 'severity'.
> There is already one mail expressing that view and I try not to go in
> for 'me toos'.

I must've mistyped severity and gmail transformed it...

I missed the other mail...

I don't understand the "me too". All that I was saying is that since
you feel so strongly about the bug's severity, just add a comment to
that effect and let the maintainers decide whether to change it. What
does that have to do with "me too"?!