Re: New computer planned
Funny enough nobody talked about energy consumption yet. If you would
buy a car or any other device, this would immediately be a point worth
considering, wouldn't it?
I suggest you buy a Mac Mini (-Server if you like to have 2 disks).
- works fine with Debian
- uses only a fraction of power compared to others
- is *very* small
- is *extremely* quiet
- has all necessary connectors
- you can connect any peripherals you like
- has all wireless stuff built-in
- has a card reader built-in
- has fine 3D power graphics (Tuxracer runs very fine)
Should I go on? And if you do so, you'll get flamed by _everyone_ for
the rest of your life for using a superior OS on superior hardware. ;-)