Re: is there no sane, minimal, graphical RSS feed reader in existance?

Hi Tony,

In my original email (that I was replying to with my last mail) I wrote:

> - There are readers for the terminal but I have several feeds with
>   images and I dont want to open another window of my browser each time.

I'm in great love with having as much of my applications terminal based
but my RSS reader cannot be one of them as there are quite a number of
them that are based on pictures (photo blogs, webcomics, mangas...)

thank you for your input! :)

cheers, josch