Re: Netinstall cannot find wireless access points

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 1:44 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Debian Planet does not count as something "public"? :-)
>>
>> It's not an official announcement just because it's on someone's blog!
>
> And who said nothing about "official"? AFAIK, only Debian News is the
> "official" source but there are other sites where to look to get the
> latest developments.

I think that I mentioned "official" in a previous email.

>>> Well, GRUB is/was well documented/presented at Debian wiki, as well as
>>> the other available bootloaders.
>>
>> Yes. But we're talking of announcements here, not documentation.
>
> Well, Release Notes is "documentation" and that's where this should be
> advertized, IMO. In fact, it is there but information is outdated.

Release notes are definitely documentation (and there still isn't an
alpha/beta version yet) but it isn't what I'd call an announcement.

I have found the following two d-i-related pages the second of which
mentions WPA:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/ReleaseAnnounce

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/WheezyGoals