Re: [OT] how to take care of hand

On 02/03/2012 12:39 PM, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
Am Freitag, 3. Februar 2012 schrieb lina:
Hi,

are there some suggestions about how to take care of hand?

for weeks, I felt the hand especially the thumb get strengh-less in
typing, and kinda of stiff,

I can't avoid using mouse ( even has changed to a light one) and
keyboard, googled some way, a bit horrible, someone even said need do
operations.
I had some slight hand ache once some time ago.

A while I used rsibreak to remember to take breaks.

Not anymore. I fill myself with green superfoods and since then it seems
gone.

No warranties of cause, it might or might not work for you. No medicial
advice, ask your doctor and all of the usual disclaimer to keep law makers
satisfied. You may decide for yourself on your own risk to try it.

You might have carpal-tunnel syndrome.  You'd have to see a doctor,
preferably an orthopedist.  You could also Google for carpal-tunnel
first.  I was once advised that there are some exercises you can
do that might help.  Very boring exercises, BTW.  I once worked
with a typist who had to have surgery for carpal; she was out for
a couple of months.

--doug