Re: Backup System

I think this is a good short list of questions to be answered by
anyone asking the question asked by OP. It might also be useful to us
all whenever/ifever we engage in a periodic review of our own backup
practices. Ways of using computers can drift over time and practices
should change to follow. Or discipline renewed?

I will keep it somewhere safe.