file permission issue again....

Hello list,

Imagination does not honor any restriction, and something similar has come in my mind.

Can we have any folder with customized permission level, so that, whenever we create/move
any files/folders with in that folder, those automatically get a predefined permission level ?

Say we move test ( 755 as permission )  file into xyz folder, and the test file will get 722 permission.
I have flipped through the SUID and GUID by those are related with ownership.

Is there any way by chance ?