Re: Not getting mails in inbox

Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> writes:

> On 01/02/12 10:54, lee wrote:
>> Harshad Joshi <firewalrus@gmail.com> writes:
>> From: lee <lee@songoku.yagibdah.de>
>> Subject: tmpfs --- correct entries for /etc/fstab?
>> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
>> Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 00:28:09 +0000 (23 hours, 21 minutes, 58 seconds ago)
>>

>> I can´t find this post in the list, nor any answers to it, on my side,
>> so I don´t know if it got through.
>>

> It didn't (get to the list).
>
> Is that your own mailserver? Your post shows:-

Nope, it´s currently only gnus getting mail via IMAP from the
hosting/domain providers IMAP server and sending it out through their
smtp server directly.

> Not sure what that means - but most people have a negative score. Try
> adding yourself to the whitelist.

Good idea, thanks! I should be subscribed to the whitelist now ---
perhaps it´s because I´m subscribed to debian-user with
lee@yun.yagibdah.de and am now using lee@songoku.yagibdah.de because I´m
on the laptop ...