Re: Squeeze Backports kernel with nVidia driver package

On Sb, 28 ian 12, 10:20:58, Ramon Hofer wrote:

> If I get you right I should install linux-image-3.2.0-0.bpo.1-amd64?
> But there are other packages too like linux-image-amd64 which installs
> the extra package linux-image-3.1.0-0.bpo.1-amd64. Here are all the
> possibilies I have:

Hmm, you must be running amd64, 3.1.0 is not available on i386. But
anyway, if I understand correctly, it's too much effort to support more
than one kernel version in backports, so it is likely to disappear soon.

For nvidia-glx you need to add non-free as Didier pointed out.

Kind regards,
Andrei