RE: hi, how to set gnome3 in fallback mode?

> > *Please* don't do that.

My apologizes, this is the first time someone has mentioned that my mail appears like it was in HTML formatting from my email client, but I can tell you the email was sent as Rich Text message. Perhaps your email client is interpreting emails from me as HTML incorrectly?

What I was inquiring about was that I am  using Gnome3 Classic as a choice from the gdm3 login in screen. Is this what fallback implies, or will the Gnome 3 classic option always be there?

I am using GNOME 3.2.1 in Wheezy.

Thanks.