Re: Vodafone Mobile Internet modem
On 08/01/12 23:30, Panayiotis Karabassis wrote:
> On 01/08/2012 12:48 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
comgt won't parse DSFLOWRPT - I might be able to fix that.
1. Please enable usb-modeswitch logging by setting "EnableLogging=1"
it's the last option in the config file:-
# nano /etc/usb_modeswitch.conf
2. Then restart your computer, connect the modem.
3. Please take note of the LED colours and flash rate throughout and
post the results.
4. Run the following for a few minutes then adding the output to the post:-
# cat /dev/USBtty1 | grep RSSI
5. Please run the following and post it's output to paste.debian.org,
then put the link to the paste page into the post:-
$ dmesg | grep -i 'warn\|fail\|error\|usb\|tty';cat
>> Do you have a PIN set?
Is that ^ a no??
> It's a contract, I pay a fixed amount each month and have 1Gb data
> volume. The modem came with the contract.
I'll have a look at your post tomorrow. Shouldn't be too hard to fix.
Iceweasel/Firefox extensions for finding answers to Debian questions:-