Re: what's the nice package to open eps file

On 02/01/12 18:25, lina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as subject, which package is a good choice for opening .eps file.
>
> Thanks,

I can get the ones I tested (4 files) to open OK with GIMP, by default
(on KDE) .eps is opened by Gwenview (an image viewer). So maybe the
default image viewer for your DE will open them.

It will also open with Okular - I'm not sure if that means your default
.pdf viewer will open them.

Squeeze, KDE

$ dpkg --get-selections | grep gimp
gimp                                            install
gimp-data                                       install
gimp-data-extras                                install
gimp-gmic                                       install
gimp-help-common                                install
gimp-help-en                                    install
gimp-plugin-registry                            install
libgimp2.0                                      install

Cheers