Re: Iceweasel 9.0 not loading https pages [SOLVED]

On 21/12/11 13:14, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> I can't find any existing bug reports for this...

<snipped>

After more testing on several Squeeze boxes this morning - the problem
is consistent. Upgrading from Iceweasel 8 to Iceweasel 9 on Squeeze
(using squeeze-backports iceweasel-release) gives you an upgraded
browser incapable of https connections. :-(

After following a suggestion from Santhosh Thottingal I installed
libnss3-1d_3.13.1.with.ckbi.1.88-1~bpo60+1_i386.deb from backports and
the problem is solved. :-)

Australian, and some other mirrors don't seem to be functioning this
morning. Used:-
http://mirror.realroute.net/debian-backports/pool/main/n/nss/libnss3-1d_3.13.1.with.ckbi.1.88-1~bpo60+1_i386.deb

Cheers