regards the /

Hi,

To avoid messing up Lisi's post, I started a new one.

What's the acceptable saturation for the / partition,

now my one reached 61% (377M of 658, wheezy),
another reached 87% (483M of 657M, sid)

only saw it increases, never saw it decreases.

I followed Camaleón's suggestion, the output of

cd /
du -h | grep "[0-9]M" | sort -n -r | less

the first few ones even reached hundreds of M.
the output of du -h is 34G

Sorry I still don't know which files took the partition which / mounted.

Thanks,

or maybe I should wait until reached 95% to ask then?
(now seems a bit earlier ^_^ .)

--
Best Regards,

lina