Re: Anyone using Lenovo E47 laptop's bluetooth?

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 20:14:55 +0800, Magicloud Magiclouds wrote:

>   I own a E47 now and want to connect my cell with by bluetooth. I
>   checked dmesg, I got:

(...)

>   But there is no bluetooth or hci devices in lspci. `hcitool dev`
> returned no device, either.
>   What should I do?

Same here, but in a Compaq mini cq10.

As I've been busy debugging the wireless card driver that stopped working
since kernel 3.0.0 (BCM4313) I did not notice BT was neither working.

Indeed, BT fails to detect any hardware device since kernel 2.6.39 and
also with 3.0.0 (running an updated wheezy here) and it's not it does not
detects any external BT device but it seems that it cannot detect the BT
controller itself.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón