Re: My syster reboots automatically when trying to shut it down.

On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 11:02:36 +0300, Πρεκατές Αλέξανδρος wrote:

> firstly sorry for another mispelling. bootupdate->bios update method

Ah, okay, you were talking about the method you followed to update the
BIOS from an ISO image, right?

> as for acpi packages the system has:
> acpi-support-base
> acpid.
>

> Also since the system was working ok one month ago i wonder if that
> problem could be related to a package i installed?

Hum... if it has been working since now, yes, it could be a change/update
in one of the packages. Maybe you can open a bug for that :-?

> For the bios id problem i send a question :
> http://communities.intel.com/message/139067#139067

Good. Lucky you that your motherboard's BIOS can be updated in such a
way ;-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón